CBD OIL & HEMP OIL
The Difference Between Hemp Oil & CBD Oil for Dogs When you have a pet dog, you seldom consider it to be an animal.
Pet owners often consider their pet dogs as a family member. In such a case, you will obviously wish to give the best to your four legged friend. During times of need you will always wish to give the best pet pharmaceuticals to the dog and also take it to the best vet in town.
However, it is still seen that pet owners often look for alternative treatment options for their dog. Most of the time it is herbal home remedies for pets. The best examples of such remedies are hemp oil and CBD oil. What Do You Mean By CBD Oil?
CBD or Cannabidiol is basically an extract from the leaves, flowers, and stalks of the cannabis plant. Although CBD oil is free from THC that has psychoactive properties, it is not completely free from other varieties of cannabinoids, which may cause stress to dogs.
CBD oil is available in the form of tincture or mixed with dog edible products that includes CBD oil dog biscuits. What Do You Mean By Hemp Oil? Hemp oil is extracted after processing hemp seeds. It is rather rich in amino fatty acids such as Omega-3, Omega-9, and Omega-6, along with, high percentage of protein.
As a result of this it is free from cannabinoids and any psychoactive components. This makes it extremely safe for pets to ingest and also to be added as a nutritional boost in dog’s food. It is available in the form of a tincture or an extract so that you can give the right dose to your pet.
Benefits of CBD Oil CBD oil helps your dog in several ways such as reduces anxiety, helps fight cancer, helps relieve pain, and improves cardiovascular health. Benefits of Hemp Oil Hemp oil helps your dog in several ways as well, such as improves coat and skin health, as well as, helps reduce joint pain.
5 Reasons to Use Cannabis CBD Oil for Dogs
CBD oil is of much benefit to dogs and contains growing research and evidence to back up this claim. Yet, not many people are as convinced on the great benefits CBD oil has to offer towards your dog’s health concerns. In this case, CBD oil is extracted from hemp which offers a wide variety of health benefits to humans, dogs, and even cats. Thus here are five reasons why you should feed your dog with CBD oil.
1. An antioxidant CBD oil contains high amounts of vitamin E and vitamin A which help the body to fight free radicals. These cause stress thus damaging your dog’s cells and DNA. Thus, CBD oil acts as an antioxidant in that the vitamin A and E ensure that your dog’s health is maintained through controlling the free radicals movement.
2. More beneficial than fish oil If you feed fish oil to your dog, you may want to turn to CBD oil since unlike fish oil, CBD oil contains no side-effects. On the other hand, fish oil contains various side-effects. Such include causing inflammation due to its processing process which involves heat causing it to become rancid. Also, it may contain mercury and other oceanic contaminants which can be hazardous to your dog’s health.
3. Rich in omega-6 and omega-3 CBD oil contains a high content of omega-3 and omega-6 which help control inflammation. The omega-3 and omega-6 are in a proper ratio balance which adds to improving the dog’s immunity. In addition to this, CBD oil helps to prevent health conditions such as heart diseases, arthritis, kidney and liver diseases, allergies, diabetes, cancer, among others.
4. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA) GLA enables the hormone Prostaglandin to help in controlling inflammation while also supporting other body functions. Many dogs have insufficient or no GLA hence prone to experiencing early aging, diabetes, arthritis, allergies, cancer, and digestive problems. These health concerns can cause premature death. Thus CBD oil helps to increase the GLA in a dog and in return, improves a dog’s immunity.
5. Phospholipids The role of these molecules is to maintain the cell and its surrounding. They are thus contained in the outer cell membrane. CBD oil provides phospholipids that manage inflammation, prevent cancerous tumors, control pain caused by arthritis and generally boost the immune system of a dog. All in all, CBD oil is a safe product for dogs to consume.
There are other reasons as to why you should use CBD oil. Thus, trying it out will provide great results towards your dog’s immunity.